This highly respected Insurance Company are currently seeking a proven Compliance Officer to manage regulatory submissions and provide general compliance advice to the business.
* You will need to provide advice and guidance on how to remain compliant within appropriate current FCA, PRA, DPA/GDPR and Financial Crime regulations including Financial Sanction requirements for the UK while ensuring that strategic developments are met.
* You will also be required to keep up to date on any changes to the regulatory General Insurance rules and regulations and assist with their implementation.
- Relevant professional qualifications (ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a compliance role within insurance
- Strong understanding of the insurance industry
- Considerable knowledge of PRA and FCA rules