This excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Customer Service Advisor to join a Global Insurer who prides themselves in providing a fun and family feel environment for their staff. You will be phone based (mainly outbound) working within a contact centre within small teams. If you are passionate about providing the best customer service, then look no further. Excellent training will be provided to all staff. You will have the opportunity grow professionally within the company and will be given clear objectives to help you within your career development.
* You will provide a high level of customer service to customers in relation to their motor and travel insurance.
* You will be required for you to maximise all sales opportunities during the call, offering relevant products to the customer to ensure the customer is getting the level of cover they require.
A fantastic benefits package is on offer, including but not limited to; Free parking, Pension, 23 days holiday - option to buy more, on-site restaurant, support in achieving qualifications and many more…
Working pattern: You will be required to work on a shift basis, 38.5 hours between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday per month.
- Confident and driven individual
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Call Centre/Customer Service/Sales experience
- GCSE Maths & English (C or above)