We are seeking a Direct Marketing Manager to join a growing and successful organisation in Kent. In this role you will be responsible for delivering the integrated marketing plans required to achieve the commercial, brand and customer targets for the business. Your main focus would be to lead the BAU marketing activities, with direct responsibility for the integration of all channels, direct management of offline direct-to-consumer, trade and ATL communications, and a co-ordination role across digital media, online experience, content, PR and trade marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be apart of this growing and forward thinking organisation so apply now to avoid missing out!
- Proven marketing experience at management level
- Proven experience working on medium to large multi-channel campaigns and tracking their effectiveness
- Direct marketing experience, particularly with experience delivering large scale direct mail activity
- Experience of working with agencies / media partners
- Experience of managing a team, including conducting 1-2-1s, reviews and team development