We are seeking an Employee Benefits specialist to join the UKs leading Pensions Specialist based in Liverpool. As Employee Benefits Consultant you will take responsibility for the day to day delivery of consultancy services to the client in the relevant areas, advising on the implementation and maintenance of employee benefit plans, whilst ensuring the highest levels of client care and client satisfaction are delivered. You will also be required to assist the Relationship Manager in the development of existing clients and the Area Leader in the acquisition of new business.
* Qualified to CII Diploma or Pensions Management Institute equivalent;
* Quality service delivered to clients in agreed timescales and budgets;
* Full compliance with regulatory guidelines and agreed procedures;
* Build strong team relationships; and
* Assisting in maintaining strong client relationships.