We are seeking an analytical and proactive individual to join a successful insurance business as a Pricing Analyst. As a Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for analysis and supporting projects that improve the understanding of claims and fees cost drivers across all Lines of Business, whilst also proposing appropriate changes to quoted prices and conducting account profitability assessments as required.
- Numerical or analytical related degree
- A critical analytical approach to problem solving
- Good MS Excel skills (VBA / pivots / lookups)
- Experience and familiarity with Technical Pricing
- Experience and familiarity with analytical software packages
- Experience of Access, SSRS, SQL, R, SAS, or similar
- Experience handling large volumes of data