This exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly analytical minded and motivated individual to join one of the UK fastest growing Insurers. You will join as a Household Analyst and will provide analytical and pricing support to the department head.
You will have full Actuarial study support available.
- Min 2:1 Degree; Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or similar
- Knowledge of Excel, R, SQL, Access or Similar
- Able to work effectively as a team and on your own
- Numerical and analytical individual
- Inquisitive nature, wants the freedom to be creative mathematically
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance industry
- Awareness of underwriting and pricing methods (Radar, Emblem)