This highly respected Insurer has a new opening for a Insurance Analytics Analyst to join their operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic analytical minded individual, who's keen to progress their career within the field of analytics in the Insurance industry.
In return you will be provided with full support, training as well as clear objectives to help you progress in your career within the company.
* You will be responsible for providing analytical insight on claims and counter-fraud performance to reduce indemnity and operational spend.
* You will have an ability to develop intelligent hypotheses and use various analytical methods to test your hypotheses, being ready, and accepting, of challenges provided by stakeholders and able to demonstrate the accountability to reassess options and critically analyse the performance of initiatives previously deployed.
- Graduate with a mathematical based degree (Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Statistics) or someone with 1-2 years insurance / Financial Services experience
- Combination of qualitative and quantitative skills - lower priority on quantitative
- Enjoys working with and analysing data
- Proficient in MS office packages like Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Strong numeric and analytical skills (Quantitative Analysis, Statistics)
- Knowledge and experience of using SQL, R or Emblem
- Inquisitive, curious nature with ability to critically evaluate information
- An understanding of the insurance market value chain
My client will welcome recent graduates