A well established insurer in Milton Keynes is seeking an Intelligence Researcher to join their team. As the Intelligence Researcher you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of counter fraud services to the UK insurance industry.
Key responsibilities include
* Conducting initial review and triage of Cheatline intelligence to identify sources of productive intelligence
* Researching triaged Cheatline intelligence and produce reports for dissemination to customers
* Identifying potential intelligence development opportunities from Level 1, Cheatline and DPA requests
* Supporting the analytics team with feedback to the analytics output
* Delivery of ad-hoc research for internal stakeholders
- Previous experience of insurance claims handling or similar investigative experience
- Experience of producing clear and concise written reports
- Evidence of adapting research and analytical skills to changing roles, environments, etc.
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving through analysis
- Familiarity with analytics systems and associated process needed to identify suspect patterns of activity in large data clusters
- Knowledge of insurance fraud and other forms of financial crime
- Understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to the insurance industry
- High degree of competence in the use of on-line search facilities (e.g. Experian, Equifax etc)