This highly respected Insurer based in Milton Keynes is currently seeking a proven Administrator to work as a Learning & Development Assistant on a 6 month FTC. Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager; you will be responsible reporting, management and maintenance of professional qualification studies and attainment for all employees that are undertaking studies.
- Management of the professional qualification administration process to include attainments, membership, tracking of on-going studies, repayment policy and document management
- Inputting of purchase requisitions and monitoring payments related to professional qualifications and to manage the L&D budget for supporting and funding membership fees
- Accurate recording of all new starter and current employee's qualifications
- Work closely with the HR administrators to ensure HR records correspond with L&D records relating to qualifications.
- Provide general administrative support to the Learning and Development team.
- Educated to a minimum of either: 2 passes in A Levels / NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration / CIPD Level 3 or equivalent level
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Advanced excel skills and high level of computer literacy in Word and PowerPoint
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy when inputting and interpreting data
- Discretion and diplomacy, able to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Good communication skills - written and oral