Lead Consultant - Fast-Track to Manager at Leading Private Banking Ops, Tech Strategy and Transformation Specialist
My client, a respected 20 year old specialist consulting firm and global leader in advising this sector, is looking for one capable and seasoned Senior Consultant to join the future leadership team for their youngest office here in London. Only high-calibre individuals with integrity, ambition, maturity and a background in Private Banking, Wealth Management or Financial Services Consulting allied to a track record of success in leading teams will be in contention for this high responsibility, 360 degree leadership role within my modern, transparent, passionate and innovative Consulting client.
The opportunity for you in a nutshell:
- A leadership role for the growing cadre of sharp Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Work closely with the first Manager for London, who's been promoted after six months
- Take on his role and responsibilities as well as the same opportunity to progress quickly
- Be in a key role in a firm that gives responsibility early with no plans to hire above you
- An inspirational Partnership track - London are seeking future leaders with this hire
The London office specialises in advising Top-35 Private Banking and Wealth Management firms to inform, shape, plan and execute major operational or technological changes. These engagements range from ToM work, to delivering world-class operations, to delivering regulatory driven change, to investigating cases for and delivering new applications of Big Data Analytics, Robotic Process Automation or Digitisation within this varied selection of Financial Institutions.
With 300 Consultants globally and a top flight Advisory track record to the world's top Private Banking and Wealth Management firms, stretching back over 20 years, as well as one of the best reputations for internal training of any Consulting firm. The new London office offers the right individual the unique opportunity of operating in a 'start-up' office environment whilst leveraging an exceptionally strong global company and resources. This firm are very well placed to capitalise on the significant market opportunity in this market space.
If you have the background helping PB or WM businesses to design solutions and operations, to leverage tech for business gains and benefits, or planning strategic execution of complex initiatives then get in touch to discuss this unique opportunity and be part of a growth story with the following market leading benefits:
- Innovative and generous Partner track, talent development and reward structure
- Exceptional specialist training Academy to Partner and beyond (c.4 weeks paid per year)
- Paid overtime on all projects (!) at c.20% salary at Sr Consultant level
- Personal network development with the top 35 PB and WM firms
- Revenue share on business won at all levels
- Uncommonly deep client relationships and sector expertise
- A passionate, expert, modern, transparent and empowering high-growth team-culture This role is one of two due to exceptional pipeline growth and the launch of a new M&A advisory capability as my client are already ahead of ambitious projections early in year two of the London offices founding. I am also seeking a Lead Consultant for M&A Advisory.
If you have the background helping PB or WM businesses to design solutions and operations, to leverage tech for business gains and benefits, or planning strategic execution of complex initiatives then get in touch to discuss this unique opportunity.