We are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner for an established Surrey based Wealth Management business.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparing client proposals and recommendation reports
* Producing Suitability Letters and maintaining compliant client files
* Ability to understand simple and some complex financial products - defined benefit pension scheme and structured products
The ideal Paraplanner will be self-motivated and highly proactive with the ability to meet tight deadlines on an independent basis. You must be the type of person that strives for excellence in all areas of your work, as this is a very demanding role. Key experience includes:
- Essential - Prior experience as a Paraplanner
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Have a minimum Level 4 CII Diploma qualified or Certificate of Paraplanning from the CII or from CISI
- Must be willing to take further professional exams. Support will be provided by the business.