An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner/ Part Qualified Paraplanner to join an established IFA firm based in Southampton. To be considered, you are currently either a part-qualified paraplanner on route to being a paraplanner or you maybe a fully qualified Paraplanner looking for a new challenge. The role is to support the financial planning team across the following key areas:
* Undertake research and analyse provider products and funds
* Prepare files for client meetings and review
* Produce compliant recommendation reports
* Liaise with clients, providers, and advisers
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage your workload to meet deadlines
- Strong industry/technical knowledge essential, as is the desire to maintain this; relevant qualifications in financial planning helpful
- The firm would be happy to support the successful candidate in furthering their qualifications and training if appropriate.