One of the UKs leading Pensions Specialist has an opening for a Pension Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for success driven individuals, seeking to continue your career within Financial Services. You will be ambitious, a keen problem solver, have strong IT skills and have a passion for numbers.
In return, you will enjoy a friendly working environment, with a management team who are always open to fresh ideas and challenges. A competitive package is on offer with an annual bonus and flexible benefits package.
- Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisers
- Carry out and check cash handling and accounting functions to client pension and related arrangements, liaising with bank and investment managers as appropriate
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
- Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC (including NICO), The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner
- Adhere to specific targets, carry out calculations and tasks involved in working on PPF schemes, and respond to the need for a rapid turnaround of work (specific for PPF Administration)
Commutable distance from: Coventry, Birmingham, Worcester, Royal Leamington Spa
- Educated GCSE Maths & English at grade C and above are essential
- A proven background in DC or DB Pensions Administration minimum of
- 2 years Pensions Admin experience
- PMI Level 2 Award in Pensions Essentials (APE) or progress with other
- PMI qualifications such as CPA would be an advantage and a willingness
- to make progress towards further professional qualifications
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.