One of the UK's largest Insurance brokers currently has an opening for a proven Pricing Analyst to join their Pricing team based in Hampshire. You will be joining a company that encourages professional growth from within.
- Developing analysis, insight and MI to profitably grow insurer portfolios.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing pricing strategies that increase value by optimising acquisition and retention.
- You will represent the Pricing team at Insurer meetings (along side Key Account Managers and Senior management) where you will be responsible for providing numerical and analytical support to the mutual benefit of their Insurers and the company.
- We are looking for individuals who have good communication and relationship building skills.
- You will ideally have experience in attending external meetings where you are responsible for the technical input, explaining complex issues in a clear manner.
- Programming skills (SAS, Visual Basic)
- The aptitude and capability to undertake complex statistical analysis
- A Mathematical or Statistical degree at upper Second-Class Honours or above