Pricing Support Analyst
An exciting London Market opportunity has arisen for an individual to assist the pricing team, underwriters and management within a challenging and rewarding environment.
This is a junior level opportunity and will consider A-Level or University graduates. Those with experience in data manipulation, reporting or have an insurance background are encouraged to apply.
Some of the duties will include but are not limited to;
- Assist in the maintenance and development of reports produced by the Pricing Team.
- Work with Analysts and Underwriters to collate reports and produce commentary.
- Interrogate reports, help underwriters understand the drivers of movements in their rate change.
- To assist Class Actuaries in delivering the operational support plan for the Pricing Team and to maintain and develop the Pricing Database.
- Identity and implement improvements and enhancement in processes and models.It is essential that you have an understanding and experience using MS office and be familiar with spreadsheets and databases in Excel. Knowledge of programming is a bonus. In return they are offering a salary of up to £30,000 for the right individual.