We are seeking a proficient and motivated individual with an ambition to continue their progress in the financial services industry. This opportunity gives you the chance to join the UKs leading Pensions Specialist based in the district of Chiltern, Buckinghamshire.
Key responsibilities :
* All administration tasks for clients as required by the Consultant, ensuring a high level of service is delivered;
* Under the Consultant's guidance, carry out any client work taking responsibility for client communication and ownership of tasks as appropriate;
* Ensure time is appropriately and accurately recorded on a daily basis and work to minimise non billable time; and
* Look for more effective and efficient ways of carrying out activities, input into any improvement projects and support effective team working.
* Demonstrative effective problem solving skills. Identify the key issues and solve problems in a rational manner;
* A good understanding SSAS and drive to fill in gaps in your knowledge;
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
* Planning - organise and prioritise your work effectively and take personal responsibility
* GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above is essential, however experience in the role is more desirable than other academic achievements.
* Good general IT skills (MS Office).