This highly respected Insurer is seeking a Senior Insurance Analytics Analyst to join their operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who has a proven background in Analytics. You will be responsible for developing leading and executing the analytical strategy and resulting plan to minimise indemnity and operational spend to enable the delivery of competitive prices to their customers.
- My client will be open to speaking to Analysts from Financial Services or outside Insurance who have transferable skills to match the role.
- This role offers flexible working patterns. There is an opportunity to be based in London / work from Home with one or two days expected in the South-coast office per week.
- You must have experience in leading analytical functions with demonstrable commercial success
- Highly numeric and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in use of MS office applications (Excel and PowerPoint), and statistical software packages (e.g. SQL, R, SAS)
- Pro-active and passionate approach to driving change through people
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong ability to motivate both direct reports and wider stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Educated to a minimum of degree level (Mathematics, Economics, Physics ), preferably to Msc or PHD level.
- An understanding of the insurance market value chain would be highly beneficial
- Experience in leading company-wide projects, or having senior participation within a large project