This highly respected Insurer are seeking a Senior Insurance Claims Analyst to join there operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who has a proven background in Analytics. You will be responsible for developing leading and executing the analytical strategy and resulting plan to minimise indemnity and operational spend to enable the delivery of competitive prices to their customers.
- Providing leadership to the analytical function, mentoring other analysts
- Build the claims analytical strategy and supporting plan, gain sign off and deliver the plan within the agreed timescales and budget levels
- Act as the primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholder requests for claims information and provide regular updates on claims performance to all stakeholders
- You must have experience in leading analytical functions with demonstrable commercial success
- Highly numeric and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in use of MS office applications (Excel and PowerPoint), and statistical software packages (e.g. SQL, R, SAS)
- Pro-active and passionate approach to driving change through people
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong ability to motivate both direct reports and wider stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- An understanding of the insurance market value chain would be highly beneficial
- An understanding / appreciation of Claims and Underwriting functions
- Experience in leading company-wide projects, or having senior participation within a large project
- Educated to a minimum of degree level (preferably mathematical or statistical), preferably to Masters or PHD level.