This excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Senior Personal Injury / Catastrophic Claims Handler (Motor) to work for one of the UKs fastest growing and leading Insurers. You will be dealing with RTA Personal Injury claims averaging between £3 million to £5 million, with the odd occasion £5 million+. You will be recognised for over achieving and be given clear steps for your own career growth within the company.
* Responsible for your own caseload of new and existing Fast and Multi track Third Party claims
* Working within set authorities, setting and maintain accurate reserves
* Negotiation with all interested parties in order to achieve settlement
* Attend court meetings where necessary
* As a technical expert you will provide coaching and development of the claims team acting as referral point across claims division
* Represent the company at industry meetings to include MIB representation ISCID, ABI
* Take on project work
10% Bonus , Car Allowance and many more benefits..
Please note: we are only seeking candidate with recent exposure in Insurers, therefore will not consider Legal / Solicitor and Reinsurers.
- You will have substantial background and currently settling all claims in excess of £1 million
- You must have extensive experience within the motor insurance industry, specifically catastrophic / personal injury handling multi track claims
- You will have worked for an Insurer
- Working knowledge of Periodical Payment Orders
- An understanding of Civil Procedure Rules, litigation and pre action protocols
- Must have excellent negotiations skills and be a confident communicator
- Professional attitude with experience within a corporate environment