We are seeking a Software Developer to join the UKs leading Pensions Specialist based Amersham. As a Software Developer you will take responsibility for various business systems that are used across all practice areas.
* Analysis - liaising with relevant users and applying business knowledge.
* Coding - writing code, primarily in C#.
* Testing - writing unit tests, carrying out integration tests, arranging for user acceptance testing.
* Deployment - assisting with deployment of software and user training.
* Support - dealing with simple user questions, bug reports and feature requests.
- A passion for computer programming and a grasp of programming fundamentals;
- A degree in a technical subject - Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- .NET experience & C#