We are seeking an ambitious and focused individual looking to work within the Actuarial market. As a Trainee Actuary you will provide analytical and actuarial pricing support to the head of modelling. You will perform assist in predictive modelling projects, demonstrating a combination of commercial acumen with sound analytical skills to make the most of internal and external data.
You will have full Actuarial study support available.
- Min 2:1 Degree; Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or similar
- Knowledge of Excel, R, SQL, Access or Similar
- Inquisitive nature, enjoys spotting trends in data
- Able to work effectively as a team and on your own
- Numerical and analytical individual
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance industry
- Awareness of underwriting and pricing methods