We are seeking an Underwriting Assistant to join the Property team of a well established insurance organisation in Liphook. As an Underwriting Assistant you will use your proven knowledge of commercial/residential property insurance to support a team of underwriters. The role is an excellent entry point in to the division of a blue chip insurance broker with a strong track record of career development.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
* Strong understanding of underwriting processes and insurance risks;
* Property owners insurance knowledge;
* Understanding of delegated authorities and internet trading; and
* Cert CII or willingness to study towards certification.