We are seeking a polite and professional individual with a Veterinary background to join a well established Insurance Company on their Claims team. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a different industry but still utilise your knowledge and experience learnt in a previous veterinary environment. As a Claims Handler you will answer all incoming calls efficiently and professionally, ensuring that all claims administration and policy servicing is carried out accurately, on time, and to agreed service standards.
To be considered for the position you will come from a Veterinary background or have strong knowledge about animal care and relevant qualifications. Customer service and listening skills, precise comprehension and the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form is essential for this role.
- A minimum of one years' experience within a veterinary practice
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Vet Nursing or Vet Nursing Degree
- Part Qualified or hands on experience within a Veterinary practice is also considered.
- Previous Veterinary Claims Handling would be a distinct advantage